Sometimes life can seem to drain you. Trials seem to be on every side. Knowing about people and what they are experiencing can seem to take the last breath you feel that you have.
There is something that we can do to replenish and restore.
Let’s look at the Facts:
1) God never fails, what He promised He will surely do for you
2) At the name of Jesus everything is under His feet and since you are a child of God through belief you inherited this ability and authority to rise up in the little faith you have left and declare victory. You have the ability to stand up and view the situation you face differently.
3) The enemy wants you to only focus on the things you don’t have…the enemy wants you to be confused and forsake your belief in God BUT you have the authority to tell the enemy that I still trust my God to help me. I trust God to help me and for me to understand the messages behind the mayhem.
4) Mental Exercise: The Lord wants us to recite and repeat His Word. Repeat so you can hear yourself. Say I am and I will because God is and will always be…therefore I trample over things that want to take my mind off God. God brings such a peace if we keep our minds on Him. If we jus approached the difficult times in peace and jus let God work it out.
5) Pray His Word. How you gonna be specific as it relates to the words and instructions from God and His apostles throughout the Bible. Make no excuse for why you don’t know His Word. You can’t get better without His Words. You can’t know what you are and the love Christ has for His people. You can’t know what He promised if you don’t spend time in His Words….there are so many versions of the Bible. No excuses!
I pray God’s divine presence be with you as You walk towards Him. God I ask that You help us in accordance to you will and Word. We know you are and will be constant in our life. I know if we trust You that You will make ways for us. Help us to wait in faith and help where we don’t believe. In the name of Jesus, Amen.
Romans 4:20 New American Standard Bible
(Abraham) yet, with respect to the promise of God, he did not waver in unbelief but grew strong in faith, giving glory to God,
Common English Bible Luke 10:19-24
“Look, I have given you authority to crush snakes and scorpions underfoot. I have given you authority over all the power of the enemy. Nothing will harm you. Nevertheless, don’t rejoice because the spirits submit to you. Rejoice instead that your names are written in heaven.”
At that very moment, Jesus overflowed with joy from the Holy Spirit and said, “I praise you, Father, Lord of heaven and earth, because you’ve hidden these things from the wise and intelligent and shown them to babies. Indeed, Father, this brings you happiness.
My Father has handed all things over to me. No one knows who the Son is except the Father, or who the Father is except the Son and anyone to whom the Son wants to reveal him.
” Turning to the disciples, he said privately,
“Happy are the eyes that see what you see. I assure you that many prophets and kings wanted to see what you see and hear what you hear, but they didn’t.”
Phillipians 4:6 English Standard Version
do not be anxious about anything, but in everything by prayer and supplication with thanksgiving let your requests be made known to God.
John 10:9-11 CEB
“I am the gate. Whoever enters through me will be saved. They will come in and go out and find pasture. The thief enters only to steal, kill, and destroy. I came so that they could have life—indeed, so that they could live life to the fullest. “I am the good shepherd. The good shepherd lays down his life for the sheep.”