Look, Listen, Take Note, Take Refuge in Our God!
No shame here! Christians have fallen to how the world judges and criticizes folks. Some folks rather be known as a member of “church folk” …people forgot how it was to be hungry, to have just a little, to be waiting on a check and the check come, and it don’t cover all the bills. I rebuke that spirit now! I cast out shame! I am not ashamed, I been broke and still experience hard knock times. I’m not above some Ramen noodles and hot sauce! My God WILL. Don’t let anyone tell you different. You are important to God. Be Christian, not religion. Hang in there, HOLD ON TIGHT! God doesn’t promise something that He won’t do! He WILL do IT as He said!
- This is not new to God. Just hold on with all you got!
- I know He will come through for you!
- No matter who it looks like, it is not over.
- You are in position to receive from God. Listen, don’t worry because it’s waiting JUST FOR YOU.
- What you lost, you will gain better. Where you’ve been, those hard times, joy is coming! DO you hear me? Joy IS COMING!
I‘d be lying to say I don’t have problems (so I won’t lie), in fact, right now it ain’t easy. It is hard, rough, sometimes I have more bills, debt than I have money, BUT GREATER IS HE THAT IS IN ME!
Psalm 119: 58, 65, 81
58 With all my heart I want your blessings.
Be merciful as you promised.
65 You have done many good things for me, Lord,
just as you promised.
81 I am worn out waiting for your rescue,
but I have put my hope in your word.